If I finally get my coding skills up to par I'm going to create a client called Butter. It'll have an accompanying audio/media streaming app called Jam (assuming @33MHz adds such hosting support). #JustSayin
@saket lol why Butter? :D And what programming language are you practising? @33MHz
@unixb0y Because Butter will be a smooth experience. Also, PNut Butter (and Jam).

All joking aside, I'm beefing up my JavaScript & Javascript frameworks. From there, I'll probably dive into Swift.

@33MHz
@saket lol hahah :D
I must say that after having a ~2 year break in which I programmed a lot in Java (school and university), returning to Swift this is really easy and enjoyable :D
I'm having a lot of fun!
@33MHz
@unixb0y I don't have a lot of these me next to job and family, but luckily the company I work for makes it easy to get IT training so, I'm diving in wherever I can when I have a moment.
@saket Nice 😊 As soon as PnutButler goes on the AppStore I'll finish building my own CPU :D
@saket @unixb0y I always though that ADN, and now pnut, were great playgrounds for developers and designers to show off their skills. I would think that being able to show a working project is the best kind of portfolio.
@Eyes @saket It is! A friend of mine told me that if you apply for a job in IT they actually search for your github profile and if they find one they really look at your software and your code for the decision :)
@Eyes @unixb0y It is if you're a developer!
@saket @unixb0y You could build Butter with the pnut-butter Node library [github.com]
@33MHz @unixb0y I'll definitely give it a look once I'm up to speed in my Node. :)