Extracted honey yesterday for the first time! Got ~4gal from one super. Tastes fantastic. Supposedly has great quality this year, ~16% moisture. Not sure what we're doing with it yet. (This is work honey, not home honey.)
#🐝
cookie jar (i)
@33MHz you’re making honey, I’m turning it into mead :P
@hutattedonmyarm oh, yeah? :)

I'm not sure I've ever had mead, despite being an apiarist in a brewery...
@hutattedonmyarm We want to produce enough honey to put it in a beer, but in the meantime this will probably be eaten.
@33MHz Yeah, about two more weeks until it’s ready, we tried last night!

You should totally try some (although a lot of the ready bought stuff is too sweet for my taste)
@33MHz Work honey? Brewery? They don't happen to make mead? ;-)
@33MHz omg this is awesome! well done. #beepower
[Deleted]
@33MHz I haven't been able to see any of your pictures lately. Thought it might be Riposte but even copy/pasting a link like https://posts.pnut.io/157286 in to Safari doesn't show the photo. 😕 Any ideas?
@eg It's the expirations on the files. They're set too short, and most clients haven't adapted to ensure getting the latest. It shouldn't be an issue for long (that image works now, fyi), as a quick patch is on its way.
@33MHz Thanks for the explanation. I went back and opened links to your recent #🐝 posts in Safari so I could see your updates with the associated visuals. 😀