Umm, hi. Sorry, been way too busy. How are things here?

Passed by: 33MHz

@jussipekonen hello, good morning. :) going well.
@33MHz Hell-o! 🤘 How has this network been going, from the creator's point of view?
@jussipekonen Going well. Big question. When I started, I hoped to have 200 people by now. The app support has been better than I expected, and I'm glad everything still works. :) It's particularly exciting when someone joins up out of the blue. /@reid
@jussipekonen That said, we're still in the long arm of App.net closing. You can see on the Support page that things are stabilizing. Some of our chatty friends and intellectuals have quieted up. Folks are figuring out what it means to be on #pnut.
@jussipekonen From the service side, I slowed down my work a lot. That makes sense in every way, but I've been personally disappointed with my slow down... My investors (haha, that's me) think even if new features don't bring crowds, there will be closure.
@jussipekonen But, also, playing with my old App.net @SoulSnap service and the new Files API, I'm remembering what was so fun for me about App.net; that I could just whip up a new toy and see how people played with it.
@jussipekonen Everything is fine.
@ha_jo Are you sure? 😊