I'd like to try out vanillaOS and see what the fuss is about. I'd also like to get a case for mad max and turn it into an htpc. I'd also like to sort out some items including a refi opportunity on my new bike. Let's see what I •actually• get done today.
Which reminds me: the last minute shenanigans pulled by the finance company are the exact reason I hesitated for 20 years to buy a new vehicle. Dealership fleeced me on fees, but that's not unexpected. That's what they do to make a profit.
[Deleted]
@habanero ignore that last reply, I’m typing from a simulator and forgot to switch accounts 😏

VanillaOS looks like a nice option for a Linux box experiment I’ve been thinking of, bookmarked.
@shawn i yeah. Immutable distros are great for new and experienced users alike. You can customize to your hearts content, then drop a bomb on it, and still rollback to a working system at any point. Love it. I like the fact vanilla is based on Debian.
@habanero sounds perfect for the kind of machine I’m hoping to make, I want to be able to train some translation models in the future.

Never heard about immutable distros before, gonna have to do some reading