I have some savings set aside for projects in areas I’m curious and ignorant of. In hopes of making some more music down the road, I bought an EP-133 K.O. II [teenage.engineering]. I’m not sure how to explain it but people can do this with it [youtu.be]
@shawn I see that artist is also using a Stokyo turntable which is a work of art in itself!
@habanero I’m quite new to the world of music hardware, but so far fun and niche turntables are the prized possession of a lot of sampling based artists.

I saw a Coturn turntable [coturn.de] in different creator’s video, another beautifully designed machine…
@shawn right. When you’re digging for that next gem, it’s nice to have a compact unit to listen to records.
@habanero as someone who has spent more money than is reasonable on nice (and often niche) headphones, this might be my new slippery slope…

It’s dangerous but I’ve started a new list [stokyoworld.com]
@shawn almost bought those the other day and then went with the Numark PT01USB tables instead. Stokyo is still a future buy if I can incorporate a third table into my existing setup.
@habanero for a performance last year I made some tracks on my iPad and I’m hoping I can use it for sampling.

I’ll probably hold off on more purchases until I can justify a bit more expense. I’ve always wanted a small record collection though
@shawn That is fantastic! what a great time we live in for immediate manifestation of ideas lol