It's unlikely you'll recall I'm into the Cleveland Browns (American Football). Over the last 5 seasons I've spent an inordinate amount of time on Reddit expressing my fandom in often weird ways.

I have jerseys, t-shirts, hats, masks, stuff. I'm a fan. :)
I'm quite active in Reddit's r/Browns and by accident became the sole moderator of the r/FuckModell subreddit. It's not an entirely negative place, more (i hope) a place intended to let people who remember the team being ripped away from Cleveland, vent.
@bazbt3 I can relate! I'm also a fan, but of bees. ;)
@33MHz I vaguely remember! Have you got any clothing reminiscent of bees, or in/directly promoting them?
@bazbt3 hm, not much. My 2yo has a bumblebee dressup though!
@bazbt3 and I have a couple honey bee suits.
@33MHz "hm, not much" says you. :)
@bazbt3 huh. We had a football team, the Rams, but their owner stopped investing, manipulated our city gov't and moved to LA. The city sued and got the largest settlement ever from the NFL.

We have XFL and MLS now, and of course great MLB and NHL.
@33MHz Some people question what makes Cleveland special given the number of NFL teams that moved (since even i started watching 35-ish years ago).

Browns, Raiders, Rams, Cardinals, Oilers, Chargers, sometimes multiple times. Those just ones I remember!
@bazbt3 heh, it is a lot. It's like local newspapers closing.
@33MHz Our town newspaper closed years ago - ostensibly rolled into the regional paper, but eventually having only an online presence. To be fair I stopped buying it well before that happened, so I blame myself, which is *rather* odd isn't it.
@bazbt3 we have a lot more options for where to look.