I am loving #Firefox profiles, actually. Container Tabs were very nice to use, but this is even better. I have an icon for "Work Firefox" that opens an instance with my work profile loaded, and it assigns a class name, so my window manager differentiates.
Then I'm using xdotool in a few little bash scripts on #Linux_Mint with keyboard shortcuts, to sort work/personal FF into different workspaces at the press of a button. As well as my E-mail and comms programs. I've assigned the shortcuts to extra keys.
I have 1 button for "get ready to screenshare". Switches audio output to headphones, moves all the windows, opens work FF if it's not open, hides desktop icons, and ends up viewing work stuffs.
@33MHz Firefox profiles? 🤔 Never heard of that. I use containers all the time. Will definitely have a look. I use it in part for cookie isolation.
@33MHz that allows me e.g. to have no Amazon cookies in my normal container, only in the "shopping" container where it cannot access my social media cookies for instance.
@unixb0y yeah, exactly. The cookies are great. I still use containers for, say, my banking separate from normal browsing. But I work in FF all day, I might as well have a separate FF open for it. This way I don't have to manage the tabs.
@unixb0y I just used the Firefox Nightly icon for "work" and normal for "personal". The work icon fires this:

firefox %u -P "work" --class=workfox
cookie jar (i)
@unixb0y This gives me not just separate cookies, but separate addons with their settings.

Work requires I use websites that were breaking with my blocking settings. Like, they require website fingerprinting, which I disabled in FF's config settings…
@33MHz that makes a lot of sense, i rarely have that issue but when i do, i need to switch to a "vanilla" browser (in my case safari). will then try profiles for such cases.