I think Conscious Capitalism is a purifying scheme, like nationalism or political tribalism.
"We believe business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence, and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity."
I pretty much wholly agree with all of that. And then they end with "…And we can aspire to even more."

I don't think so. The premise is fun and then they spoil the whole bunch! 😄
@33MHz Depends on what the more is.

Elon Musk wants to get to Mars. His plan seems to be going OK well enough.
@adiabatic is Musk a conscious capitalist?? I think he's just selfish and aggressive with leveraging what he has.
@33MHz no idea. Never heard of "conscious capitalists". Probably not, guessing by the wording you've used.

He does have a long-term plan, though.
@adiabatic it's a thing, like agile software development. Consciouscapitalism.org
@adiabatic The issues I have with CC start after they say "capitalism good" and then say "let's use capitalism to solve systemic problems, uplift communities, empower employees…" and don't just mean have solid businesses that provide for their employees.
@adiabatic there is a double-speak, at least from what I've read so far. Like all modern Movements, they cliam they can't be defined by just one group of people. ("I'm not a Christian, I just follow Christ!")