On Monday we went to Kobe port to see our Periscope friends off. They left Queen Elizabeth 2.
cookie jar (i)
@Keizo Great picture! That is a such a huge ship! ๐Ÿšข
@Keizo Beautiful! I saw this in Sydney before too. Huge!!๐Ÿšข
@miki @cano Yes it's more than 290m in total length.
@Keizo @miki Have either of you ever gone inside it? Must be impressive inside too.
@cano @Keizo Nope!๐Ÿ˜† I only enjoyed taking photos from the shore. I wanted to see inside though.๐Ÿšขโœจ
@miki @Keizo Even from the shore, you can tell it is a majestic ship! ๐Ÿšข
@cano @keizo Yes, it was too huge to see the top of the ship near it. It was like... a black and very high wall!! So I had to move away from it to see the whole of the ship.๐Ÿšข I hope to see the inside [www.cunardline.com.au] someday.๐Ÿ˜†
@Keizo I just watched the whole scope...wow! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ What a gorgeous ship! Loved the suite, the library and all the iMacs...hehe. Your friend seems very nice and she tried hard to find you. I was hoping to see you in the video, but you don't make it. @miki
@Keizo Thank you for sharing the video, Keizo! I really enjoyed it. ๐Ÿ˜Š@miki
@Keizo Thank you for sharing the video! So gorgeous!!๐Ÿšขโœจ If I can stay there, I'll spend time in the library, the study and the terrace. :D The pool looks nice but I'm not good at swimming... Anyway, your friend is lovely, isn't she? :)๐Ÿ’• @cano
@miki Yes it looked so gorgeous. And she tried to let us, me and friend, went inside of ship but we wasn't able to do. ๐Ÿ˜ญ @cano
@Keizo Wow. I didn't know it's ok that passengers invite friends to the inside. I thought the immigration examination and the embarkation procedure etc. were strict. Anyway, ใƒใƒฃใƒณใ‚นใŒใ‚ใฃใŸใจๆ€ใ†ใจๆฎ‹ๅฟต้ŽใŽใพใ™ใญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I hope you and @cano and me have the chance someday!๐Ÿšขโœจ
@miki @cano No we wasn't able to inside of ship unfortunately.
@Keizo Ah, I thought she couldn't find you in the end so you missed the chance. But she found you but you weren't able to see the inside?๐Ÿ˜ฅ Could you see her outside of the ship? @cano
@miki The ship not allowed to board people who are not passengers. So we met her outside of boat. @cano
@Keizo Yeah, it's something like abroad, isn't it? Anyway, I'm relieved to hear that you could see her finally as she was trying hard to find you. It must have been very fun to have the periscope meetup!๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ˜Š @cano
@miki Yes meet up is very fun! Actually I've met several people who was in Periscope. @cano
@Keizo Did you do a periscope of when you actually met up with her? I'd love to see that one too! ๐Ÿšข @miki
@sulgi Hi Sulgi ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm watching your Instagram!! @miki @cano
@Keizo omg! Hi! I follow yours too :) @miki @cano