Any know a very simple and minimalistic #Wordpress theme for blog use, preferable with no sidebar?

Have been looking for a hours now and can't find any that I like. 😟

Passed by: Andrew

@runeranch I like Independent Publisher and Zenpress, because they are indeed simple and clean but more because they support microformats out of the box.

@Andrew
@jeremycherfas Thanks, Independent Publisher might be exactly what I was looking for! 😆 Very simple customizable design.
Zenpress I have not been able to to try. Seems it's not in the Wordpress themes catalog.
@runeranch Oh. I might have got it from github. Or maybe you are on WP.com rather than self hosted. Let me know if I can help with either.
@jeremycherfas Yeah found it on Github. Think I prefer Independent Publisher of the two. 😄
Seem you know WordPress pretty well, do you know a workaround to get markdown support? Seems WordPress.com has support for it. 😒
@runeranch There is a plug-in. Maybe more than one. I don’t use it because it makes you do one or the other full time. I would love it if there were some kind of YAML that would tell WP how to interpret. Maybe there is ...
@jeremycherfas Seems Jetpack by WordPress.com [wordpress.org] has markdown for posts, pages and comments. Seem a popular as a plug-in? But more of a package of plug-ins. Do you know that one?
Also WP-Markdow [wordpress.org] seems like it could do this.
@runeranch I personally do not use Jetpack because it wants to do much for my taste. There is JP Markdown, but that is not being maintained. If Markdown QuickTags were being updated I would go with that because I trust the author. That leaves WO-Markdown