I'm going out RPGing tonight, for the first time. But, hey! Channel creation works. Just a couple big pieces of that to expand on, and then finishing the other endpoints, and the other things, and that other thing…
@33MHz So what did you think of your first RPGing experience?
@dmoeller It was fun. We got through character creation, and will see how instancing works… There seems to be a little "chicken" with the DM, in terms of what we can get away with. But that's our unfamiliarity, I think. /@timofjungle @sunshine @swiftshirt
@33MHz @timofjungle @sunshine @swiftshirt So what archetypes do you have in the group?
@dmoeller @33MHz @timofjungle @swiftshirt It's a "play as yourself" setting, with some character creation to turn your self-assessment of your abilities and weaknesses into game characteristics.
@dmoeller @33MHz @timofjungle @swiftshirt There's a fun voting round to see if the rest of the group think your self-assessment is accurate, and you have to raise or lower characteristics respectively if the group disagrees.
@Sunshine @33MHz @timofjungle @swiftshirt So it's a party made up of different flavors of nerds?
@dmoeller The group seems to diversify its own qualities… 😛 /@Sunshine
@33MHz Cool. Haven't played RPGs but want to try. Which system is your group playing?
@lukasros Hm, question for @sunshine. Zombie apocalypse.
@lukasros @33MHz The End of the World: Zombie Apocalypse. The End of the World has four different source books, each covering several scenarios: Zombie Apocalypse, Wrath of the Gods, Alien Invasion and Revolt of the Machines
@Sunshine Well if you end up needing another player I would be interested.
@Sunshine Thanks! Enjoy the games!
@Sunshine @lukasros @33MHz I thought the system was really fun, and I'm excited for the next time we play. On an unrelated note, will broadsword do channels, or do I need a different app?
@timofjungle I'll throw some basic handling in, after channels are released.
@33MHz have a lot of fun, i like #RPG a lot. My party is playing D&D 5e.