Bah, I think I borked up my activitypub server. I wonder if I should try to unbork it, setup something new, or just scrap the self-hosted go back to using one of the other instances I used in the past.
I think I'll try going back to one of the public hosted mastodon instances for a while. I can probably stand to have one less thing running on my personal servers these days.
New fediverse profile setup at https://fosstodon.org/@thrrgilag. At least until I decide if I resurect my self-hosted one or not.
@thrrgilag I didn't know you decided to make a switch. I guess something goes wrong in the servers?
@joe yeah I had some database corruption as well as my backups. Not sure if it was a bug or some bad maintainence routines on my part. Either way I didn't have the energey to try and fix it so I just moved to another instance. #lazyadmin
@thrrgilag Always a bummer to lose a project like that, but that's the same story for me with, say, gitlab. If it's not basically One Moving Part, it's too much.
@33MHz forunatly in this case with my pleroma server, it served no real importance other than just another microblog channel for me. I've bounced around the fediverse for years so my some of my followers are used to it.