Anyone here have an opinion on identity theft insurance/programs/tools/whatever?
@muncman I've always been as concerned about the protection companies as what they purport to do... helpful if insurance is involved. But I'm not experienced with it all. All my credit is frozen fwiw. :)
@33MHz Yeah, credit freezing seems like the single biggest thing. I thought mine were, but apparently at least TransUnion was not. It is painful every time I try to interact with the credit bureau sites—for whatever reason, I usually have to call/mail. :(
@muncman yeah, they don't execute well.
@33MHz My identity was used for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance in another state, so I’m revisiting what additional options are available.
@muncman argh! What a mess.

I feel like it's all a little inevitable for me, because my w2 was phished from a previous employer. :-(
@muncman Ugh. So sorry to read this. Alas, I have no advice on this subject. @33MHz
@joanna No worries. I’ll just charge my headset for some long on-hold call times tomorrow, lol. Apparently, it’s widespread right now. I heard that even Ohio’s governor and his wife got hit with this, too.
/@33MHz