Ancient Roman texts reveal that Nero had a cell phone.
[Deleted]
@33MHz speaking of which, I opened pnut just now to ask you about how the pnut -> sms client works. do you have a stmp server set up? or just an automated email forwarder on a pre-existing service like gmail?
@jawzt it uses Twilio. What would E-mail have to do with it?
@33MHz ah, gotcha, my bad, i assumed you were sending sms via email instead of using a service. some cell providers allow you to just send an email to the sms number @ the provider's domain, which for some reason was the way i thought you were doing it.
@33MHz doh! it just occured to me that it's an sms to pnut client, not a pnut to sms client. i'm trying to configure a sms notification system for something, which i think is the opposite of the sms to pnut client...
@jawzt ah, sure, it doesn't do notifications, it just pushes (so you can ask it for mentions, e.g.). 👍
@33MHz that's my bad. A friend accidentally dropped it when I saw him last week. Well, I say last week but you how time travel is. Tried to get it back from him but he's been fascinated by the lights and sounds it makes ;)