[Deleted]
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook Your comment is pure speculation. There's no evidence of widespread fraud. As for who's favored in mail-in ballots... one party told people to vote early and by mail, the other told its supporters to disregard the pandemic and vote in person
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook there are many ways elections aren't fair. Changes to the minimum effort required to vote (either way) for example is moving the goal posts. What it is. Once it's eventually called, the call needs to stand.
/@Caliban87
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook glad for thorough investigation, just don't invest yourself in them.
/@Caliban87
@j_r_snook
- The DOJ only said the agents are available in case fraud comes up
- The Caller got all its info from the NYT article, but they specifically left out info describing why fraud allegations are unfounded
- AG Barr is partisan to the extreme
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook Barr is def a trumpist and was involved in pardoning Iran-contra culprits.
NYT is absolutely not far left. There's an immense political spectrum to the left of the far-right, and it's not all marxism.
As for the paywall, I find it annoying too
@Caliban87 @j_r_snook The New York Times (NYT or NY Times) is an American newspaper based in New York City with worldwide influence and readership.[6][7] Nicknamed "the Gray Lady",[8] the Times has long been regarded within the industry as a national "news
@jawzt wait it's based in NYC? I didn't know it was based
@j_r_snook also FYI the Daily Caller is a highly biased right-wing publication, so they are more likely to twist facts to fit their narrative or use misleading language. I highly recommend the AP and Reuters for journalism that is closer to bare facts
@j_r_snook did you just unironically linked the dailycaller? Factual Reporting: MIXED [mediabiasfactcheck.com] 'mixed' in this context means they lie a lot and you shouldn't trust them.
[Deleted]
cookie jar (i)
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook if by shooting you mean calling people out for posting misleading memes on social media—absolutely! You promote a non-factual & hypocritical narrative by a candidate that rightfully lost, then paint yourself as a victim when it's pointed out? ❄️
@j_r_snook and this "transition of power" happens to be the democratic process of the United States. I would hope to see it happen. I had the decency to not question Trump's 2016 win, since he rightfully won, so I don't understand what's so difficult
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook you mean physically shoot people? Killing?
[Deleted]
@j_r_snook @jawzt until you swear an oath to support and defend the Constitution and sign the dotted line like I did, don't tell me what patriots do
@j_r_snook where did shooting come from? that's quite a jump