Ohai pnuts! I hope everyone's ok. ☺️

Is anybody interested in beta testing my new app? (ios/mac)

Explanations on the app site [aya.io] (work in progress).
Testing the app means using it a few times a day for at least a week (the more the better) and report errors/bugs. Feature ideas are also welcome. You can also tell me if you don't like it (or if you do!), any constructive review is appreciated. Thank you!
@ericd I love this idea! I drink a lot of (too much) coffee and eat probably too much sugar, so this looks like it could be really helpful for stuff like tracking that. Unforuntately I use Android... but keep us updated!
@jawzt Ah! Same here, basically I first made the app for me, ahah, then I saw it had potential and improved it so that it's also useful for everybody else. Thank you for your feedback. :)
@ericd That certainly looks interesting!
@Streakmachine I can add you to the Testflight list if you want. I just need an email address.
@ericd Just one moment and you shall have it! πŸ™‚
@ericd I'm interested 😊
@neil Nice! I just need to add your email address to the Testflight list.
@ericd You can use logaday@cwbrn.co. Thank you kindly, sir.
@ericd Good job, looks cool!
@ericd youre welcome ☺️
@ericd Cool. I've been using an app called Logsit for a few years now. I'd love to try yours.
@joanna It's still in beta-test, I can sign you up for TestFlight on iOS if you want. I plan to release some time in December.
@ericd Can I still pay for it when it's released if I do the TestFlight?
@joanna Sure! ☺️
@ericd hi there, I hope you are well. Just saw your post regarding LogADay… looks really polished. I know I’m drinking too much coffee and need to log it. There are other things I should track as well. If you still have slots left, I’d love to help.
@ccp Hi, and thank you! ☺️ Plenty of slots left, and I'm happy to add you to the list, I just need you to give me an email address (via private message for example) for registering into TestFlight.
@ccp Nevermind, I just saw your PM. πŸ˜„ Will be done in a few minutes.
@ericd Sounds fantastic, except I wish I could understand what sounds like French? I'm not sure.
@cambridgeport90 The site is "under construction", and will be multilingual eventually. :)