I just heard that @mps, one of the great ADN people and all around great woman, has left this Earth on October 14th. [gofundme.com]

Longpost below for more.
cookie jar (l)

RIP MPS

I just heard that @mps, one of the great ADN people and all around great woman, has left this Earth. She passed on on October 14th. https://www.gofundme.com/f/25u6vm38yo) Maddie's one of the most courageous people that I have known online and tried to stay positive despite her challenges and she'll be sorely missed around here. I'm just glad she was able to see her children one last time as she was devoted to them. RIP Maddie, you won't be forgotten. :( 2020 keeps on hitting, for the worse... …

Read on Longpo.st

Her GFM page is attached if you want to help pay for her EOL cost among others including her children.
@joe I didn't keep up with her, but was sorry to hear about her cancer that while ago. Thanks for sharing.
@33MHz I'll miss her turtles especially. That's one of my fav things about her that she always have this great humor until the end.
@joe Damn. That's sad. RIP, Maddie.
@joanna I'll miss her turtle posts the most.
@joe Where was she posting?
@joanna Mostly on the bird site lately, but if you remember back on the ADN days, she loved to post turtle emocons!
@joe @mps ugh. And here I was already having a lame day. This news just makes me even more depressed. Maddie was a wonderful person - she'll be missed!
@thedoctor @mps Her turtles are what I'm going to miss and more. :(