this warning sign was actually on my hospital bed. #notmakingthisup
cookie jar (i)
@blumenkraft looks like a guillotine ๐Ÿค”. Weird sign
@blumenkraft feels like they must have dealt with a Doctor Who villain in the past, the bed guillotine.
@shawn damn, i'm not familiar with Doctor Who. (i know, i know) i tried 2 times but i wasn't too fond of it.
but yeah, i guess someone died like that and they had to add this sticker somehow. poor fellow... :'(
@blumenkraft reminds me of the shower caps that read: “Fits one head”

The Doctor Who mention was more cause the show often had mundane things as monsters. E01 of the modern series had store mannequins come alive, for example.
@shawn yeah, that is exactly how i remember the show to be. :D
@blumenkraft I really enjoyed Matt Smiths run a lot. Those seasons, and him in particular, were a lot of fun. Doctor Who definitely has some weird baggage and nonsense amongst some fantastic storylines.

Fish fingers and custard!
@shawn don't forget the hand gesticulations. His version really talked with his hands. @blumenkraft
@blumenkraft Do they expect people to race hospital beds down the halls and then they slam on the brakes so hard the patients slide off the mattresses?
@joanna gnihihihi this movie just played in my brain. ;)
@blumenkraft Ha!

How are you feeling?
@joanna thanks for asking! :)

some few weird things still going on but it's better every day. :)
@blumenkraft I'm glad to hear things are getting better!
@joanna today i had a minor pushback. doc told me the wound isn't quite as it's supposed to be. maybe i have to face another operation next week. she said it's a 50/50 thing. wish me luck. ^^
@blumenkraft I do wish you all sorts of luck. Big hug. ๐Ÿงก
@joanna thanks so much, Joanna! :) *fingers crossed* big hug!