This evening, a huge storm rolled through the city. Here it comes as I was getting on the train! (turns out I have leaks around my skylight!)
#cas #pnutcloudclub
@ccp @andrew @joanna
cookie jar (i)

Tailed by: kyo

@33MHz Wow! Spectacular shot. I do love it when there are such stark contrasts in light caused by storms. Hope the leaks are easily fixable!
/@joanna @andrew
@ccp @andrew I've got a pro roofer lined up tomorrow, do it right. We thought tar would keep the rain out until I flashed it, but it's more involved. I'm guessing we unsettled something.
@joanna
@33MHz nowhere near the same scale as your roofing issues, but we had to re-felt our shed roof at the weekend.
/@joanna @andrew
cookie jar (i)
@33MHz looked threatening, hope it passed over quickly. Sounds like you have some holes to seal.
We watched a few of this guys vids recently, I think this one explains about the blue green colour in the storm. https://youtu.be/4MGFploTFGY
/@joanna @ccp
@Andrew @ccp @joanna ooh, watched his "ten best tornadoes" with the kids, they were enamored.
@33MHz That’s beautiful.

Sorry I missed this till just now.
@joanna How are you holding up? Hope you are well!
/@33MHz
@joe I'm doing okay, thanks. I've been working parti time and avoiding seeing people in person as much as I can. How are you doing?

// @33MHz