@33MHz Hi, well, thanks! Sorry, I don’t spend a lot of time here, hence the late reply. How’s your good self? @Bondman
@claudettek Good! Getting glasses for the first time is my latest development. They're on order. :P
@bondman
@ClaudetteK @33MHz @Bondman Hiya! Hope you visit here more often!
@claudettek @saket how are y'all? What have you been up to? @bondman
@33MHz @bondman @saket @claudettek Hi again! On the verge of leaving Twitter, actually, what with the upcoming takeover by Elliott. Ugh!
@ClaudetteK @claudettek @bondman @33MHz And where Claudette goes, I’m sure to follow! 😂
@ClaudetteK whoa, hadn't seen the headlines. Well. Their loss!
/@bondman @saket
@33MHz Aw, thank you! Being here feels lovely! @saket @bondman
@33MHz who is buying twitter? ðŸ˜ģ /me unexpectedly entering a thread of other people 😄ðŸĪŠ
@unixb0y an investor. They "settled", but it still looks like they may push the CEO out.
@ClaudetteK I have heard, well that place is a dumpster fire over the years anyway so I spend most of my time here among other places.

// @saket @bondman @33MHz
@joe Dumpster fire is not wrong! Though I had a small circle of people I really enjoyed interacting with on Twitter. I’ll miss them, but the toxicity of that platform is just too much. Same reason I left Facebook a few years ago. @33MHz @bondman @saket
@ClaudetteK I was there in their early days and that time was amazing, everyone was so civil and having fun. Can’t recommend people joining today as I might as well direct them to here or elsewhere. I always enjoyed you there btw!

/@saket @bondman @33MHz
@joe Thank you, and I you. On every platform I try to behave as I would in real life. Sadly, for the most part Twitter these days seems like little more than a funhouse for the loud and vicious. It’s not for me anymore. @33MHz @bondman @saket
@joe I also remember the early days of Twitter. I had some great discussions and conversations on their then. There was much more of a sense of community then. But I never felt more at home anywhere than on early ADN, to be honest. @33MHz @bondman @saket
@ClaudetteK ADN I felt, was the great alternative that could have been. I had the most wonderful time there and meeting people on there (including you all) made it feel special really.

/@saket @bondman @33MHz