Are there any good aggregated news app on iOS? I miss the original Circa and Breaking News.
@jacobrealo To me, Flipboard is the only one that is good, otherwise I just go with RSS.
@joe @jacobrealo I was just about to ask this! I've been wondering about an rss app but honestly don't want to pick sources, these days I want variety, spontaneity.

I've been playing with news apps, Flipboard does seem the best (subjective of course.) :)
@joe @jacobrealo Have you ever tried Fark.com (user-submitted articles)? It's an acquired taste, the news isn't necessarily always 'news', there's a *strong* US bias…

Its strength is the discussions around each article; it's my all-time favourite site.
@bazbt3 I am familiar with it but don’t use it. How am I familiar. Well my favorite beer is Stone’s collaboration “w00tstout”. The founder of Fark is one of the collaborators.
/@joe
@jacobrealo Ah, beer. :) (And Wil Wheaton and Greg… sorry, I forget.) I should try some one day!
/@joe
@bazbt3 each release is always different. Wait till July, when they get released, right around Comic Con.
/@joe
@jacobrealo Never heard of that beer, although I bet it tastes great!

/@bazbt3
@joe kidding, right? Only like the most popular one Stone make.
/@bazbt3
@jacobrealo Makes me want to drink that now that it’s a popular one. Trust me, I have tried plenty of craft beers.

/@bazbt3
@joe again, it is a collaboration so once it is sold out it is gone forever. Good luck finding past releases (2016 is my favorite). 2018 was the first time they did six pack 12oz bottles.
/@bazbt3