@jenni I only have 40 more hours of BotW to play before I've caught up to where you are! 😂
@andrewh Even then you might not be as far in the story since you are going way slower than I am. You are exploring more than I am.
@jenni Yeah, that's true. My profile says I've played 15 hours, I actually thought it would be more than that! Yesterday I spent like 30mins dropping bombs on a massive giant I was nowhere near ready to actually fight face-to-face 😂
@andrewh well it updates in 5 hour increments. So it could be 19 hours.
I only mark those on the map to never see them again 😂
@jenni Ohhhhh, okay. I would've expected it to be nearer 20, so maybe you're right 😊
😂 One I'd removed a tiny bit of damage by dropping a bomb I was determined to see if I could defeat him—it took a bit longer than expected! 😨
@andrewh one of those big stone ones? You need to aim for their wart... did one of those last night with bomb arrows
@jenni No, it was kinda like a Bokoblin but huge and with only one eye. Didn't actually try defeating him normally so it might not even have been as hard as I thought but it gave the “Boss” name and red health progress bar so I assume he was tough.
@andrewh yup. I think that is a Hinox. They are sleeping randomly in place. Fought one or two, too. Pretty hard to do.
@jenni Unless you're insanely patient like me… 😉

(Or maybe just insane 😳)
@jenni Also, I'm on 20 Korok seeds now 🙈
@andrewh I'm slightly over 30 now. Found some more shrines though. Have now near 50 I think plus some unsolved ones that I have already found