Daredevil S3 is a TRIUMPH!!
I'm not sad to see Iron Fist cancelled, Luke Cage S2 was an improvement but I won't miss it, never finished Jessica Jones S1 & I hear S2 is a tough hang.
So just gimme Daredevil and Punisher...Thanks for coming to my TED Talk!
@Jacarandachick interesting that there was a 2year break between the last season.
@33MHz yeah and cream rises to the top for sure -of the series that filled the gap in DD's absence only The Punisher delivered a good show.
Iron Fist/Luke Cage/Jessica Jones /The Defenders were varying degrees of sub par imho.
@Jacarandachick @33MHz I have to agree. Although, I seem to have enjoyed those other shows more than Miyanda did. I still have to watch DD season 3 so shhhh, no spoilers! Good to hear it’s good though.
@saket <Tower Heist Buddy in tha haus! *waves*
/@33MHz
I enjoyed aspects of LC -like the first half of S1, the telling of immigrant stories in S2- it needed better writing imo. JJ I wanted to love but as a friend's says she's "just a reluctant PI" ðŸĪĢ
@Jacarandachick @33MHz Yo, THB!

Still claiming those towers? These days that’s an act of philanthropy!

Agreed on all those points.
@saket ha! Remember how it was hard to get a hold of that movie? Finally watched it...it's charmingly sweet and funny :)
@33MHz
@Jacarandachick @33MHz I enjoyed the first season of Jessica Jones, the story and villain were brilliant. I haven’t started the second season yet though…
@Jacarandachick I’ve got similar feelings (which I guess are popular considering the news). I thought Daredevil S02 was a bit of a slog, but maybe I was merely experiencing Marvel TV fatigue. Good to know I have S03 in the queue to look forward too 👍🏞
@shawn oh I hear ya and agree, S2 was patchy...all those faceless ninjas that I care nothing about haha.
S3 is back on form, felt like they're holding nothing back and not saving up any narrative plot points for next season. there's a fight scene that's ðŸ”Ĩ
@Jacarandachick that’s amazing to hear. Sounds like more of the good stuff that hooked me in S01 😁
@shawn when you watch it(you'll know the one I mean) just remember it's a genuine one-take shot 🙃
@Jacarandachick I’m excited! That long “single take” hallway fight from S01 was incredible.
@shawn oooooh boiiii you're in for a thrill!
The S3 showrunner has been talking about it having zero cuts and being all one take, unlike S1 which was a few takes edited togther (won't post here, but it's on Vulture)
@Jacarandachick can’t wait! ðŸĪŠ
@Jacarandachick thanks for the heads up, it’s in my queue [vulture.com]
@Jacarandachick what a scene! They managed some crazy stuff with dialogue in there too. The original hallway fight was a better fight (imho), but this one was a better scene. They really went for an ambitious long take
@shawn agreed! Loved the ambition of this scene and super impressed that they pulled it off :)