Dear Netflix, please add a crossword puzzle game to Netflix Gaming. Thanks in Advance!
@nitinkhanna No one is really playing Netflix games so not sure what the future holds for that division.
@joe Night School, who made Oxenfree and Afterparty, got bought by Netflix. Oxenfree 2 is still not released yet but there hasn’t been a cancellation since last year’s delay.
/@nitinkhanna
@jacobrealo Oxenfree seems like a 2D puzzle solver, right? I might enjoy that! @joe
@nitinkhanna To quote Wikipedia “a supernatural mystery/horror graphic adventure game”. One of my all time favorites with a score by scntfc. Important note: there is new game+ which is essential for the story.
/@joe
@nitinkhanna Night School games are 2D style side-scrollers. Afterparty is very fun too. Two friends die together, go to hell and try to escape by challenging Satan to a drinking game.
/@joe
@jacobrealo damn. That sounds wacky and exciting! I hope it comes to Netflix Gaming.

I seriously see this as a challenger to Apple Arcade. @joe
@nitinkhanna So far, not enough people are playing them per this Wired piece I read earlier which I was meant to share. [wired.com]

/@jacobrealo
@jacobrealo Oxenfree does have a mention here.

/@nitinkhanna
@joe @jacobrealo @nitinkhanna I thought Netflix games was still in development. Have they launched any titles yet? How do you play them?
@thedoctor they’ve launched a lot of titles. What you can do is got to the App Store and visit Netflix’s profile page. All the games listed will be free and will auto login to your account if you have the Netflix app. @jacobrealo @joe
@thedoctor @jacobrealo @joe I also got prompted a few months ago inside their mobile app to download the games. I thought, “finally they’re rolling it out to me too”. I had downloaded and used their mobile app by chance. Their tv app doesn’t mention games.
@joe I hope people are playing. I've really enjoyed their Asphalt racing and Townmen world building games. They recently pumped in some more money and bought a game company. So maybe their metrics are telling them a different story?
@nitinkhanna Per the pierce I shared, it comes from Apptopia which is one of the top rated analytic companies for gaming apps. Coupled with Netflix using users left and right, not looking good.
@joe you have netflix then? What kind of mobile/casual games do you like?
@nitinkhanna I still play mobile games like Monument Valley on occasion but I mostly play PC and console gaming these days since most mobile games are IAP and lootbox hell.
@joe well, you’re in luck that there are zero IAPs in Netflix games. You might enjoy their Wonderputt Forever, Moonlighter, and Poinpy titles.