Hello there Pnutters, a LOT has changed for me since I last checked in. I committed an insurrection on my life by filing for divorce at the beginning of 2022 and am now living in Tennessee for starters. Going to be a bit longer before she’s my ex, though.
@phoneboy :-( hard times! Glad to see you here though.
@mandy honestly, the divorce was a long time coming. Even though I am still dealing with the family court system in Washington State, I’m much happier now in Tennessee than I’ve been in years.
@phoneboy hang in there.

Are you still doing a lot of fasting?
@mandy it’s not something I do every day, but I still do it from time to time based on how I’m feeling or the availability of proper food.
@phoneboy hey there. That's kinda sad to hear.
Tennessee, that is a not even close to where you lived before. Any particular reason (no pressure to share of course)?
I'm sure us Pnutters are here for you, welcome back!
@ludolphus Its a story I told with my new partner in podcast form [lotuseffect.show]. And, frankly, I needed a change of scenery.
@phoneboy Noted. TN eh? I had a story that started like your post but back in 2009. Some things are so broken you just have to finish 'em off and start over. I hope freedom doesn't cost you too much.
@prometheus and trust me when I say this had been broken for far too long. It took courage I didn’t realize I had to kick this thing off.
@phoneboy oh wow big changes but sounds like all for the better in the end. Glad to hear you are doing well.
@phoneboy My early childhood was spent in Chattanooga, TN is a beautiful state.
@Wife it’s beautiful once you get out of the major metro areas for sure. Certainly cheaper to live here than it was in the Seattle area 😬
When I did the math back in January at the beginning of my divorce, I didn’t see a way I could afford to live there on what the courts were leaving me.

TN is way more affordable. No state income tax like WA and less payroll deductions.

@Kabuku @Wife
@PhoneBoy huh, yeah that follows.
@33MHz Still remains to be seen just how much in the red I’ll be each month. 😬