Hej everyone! How are y'all doing?
@rafaelcosta two more work days left this week, super tired. New phone comes today, very excited to set that up. And you?
@shawn Finishing up my lazy week before starting at the new job Monday! Got a reservation for a new phone, but there's a queue and I don't think I'll get it this month :(
@rafaelcosta oh really, I didn’t know that’s a thing. The timezones played to my advantage, preorders opened at 14:00 for me.

It’s an amazing little machine.

More importantly, congratulations on the new job! Enjoy the downtime while you can.
@rafaelcosta Oh not too shabby, I must say. How’s about you? Gotten settled into your new place yet?
@Streakmachine Yeah! In a temporary one for thirty days, but already settled in!
@rafaelcosta Nice! Hope the lower temperatures won’t be too much of a hassle for you. Can only imagine it’s a fair difference.
@Streakmachine Right now it's okay... we're having between 3 - 10ºC, something that would be quite common in the south of Brazil where I did live before (ahem @evefavretto). Tho I'm quite worried about the winter!
@rafaelcosta @evefavretto It can get a bit chilly in winter, that’s for sure.
@rafaelcosta @Streakmachine well, it did snow (a few flakes) but its getting a bit warm now.