iPadOS15 features a new home screen well integrated with ultra-nightmare level designed puzzle game that affected by screen rotation detection
Before start using new iPadOS with some satisfaction, users should beat the super exciting ultra nightmare difficulty unskippable hyper casual puzzle game, designed by Apple in California
@kyo This sounds both cool and horrifying at the same time.
@Streakmachine just a joke. widgets themselves are probably cool, however when adding/moving them, app icons are unexpected shuffled easily. making a useful home screen will be a kind of nightmare
@kyo Totally understand! I just upgraded my iPad to 15, and it sure does some strange things on the Home Screen.
@kyo hah

I did NOT like how the default widgets moved all my expertly-placed icons around. Moving them back to where they should be was annoying.
@adiabatic I also had nicely-placed app icons, but Widgets turned them a totally frustrating sliding puzzle
@kyo Worse. At least normal sliding puzzles don't change their size when you play them.

(The added widgets switched my iPad's Home screen from high-icon-density to low-icon-density mode. I almost didn't notice it.)
@adiabatic agree that is one of an inexplicable behavior affects to the grid or icon density. I couldn't notice without care. screen rotation also adds more difficulty to the innovated sliding puzzle